Lauren's Answers to my Annoying Interview Questions:
I posted a photo of the door plate along with my face in the picture. I hope you enjoyed it, I am thee most photogenic person I know.
As for the interview questions:
1. My foot is a size 8 or 9, it always depends on the shoe. The actual length of my foot is 25 cm in length and no, I will not give you the measurement in inches because I am Canadian and I'm sure you can figure it out. (1 in=2.5 cm)
2. I went to private school for a year in Thailand and it was... not cool. I had to wear a really ugly uniform with a blue pleated skirt that was too long to be any kind of sexy and a shirt with pleats on the sleeves. Gross.
3. No I have never dreamed that my head was made of macaroni. It's rare that I dream my body parts are made of something else. (and on that note I've never had a dream that my teeth have fallen out... I hear that's a popular one these days...)
4. I never had a barbie dream house. I used to take my older sisters unwanted barbies and cut off all their hair and make them bungee jump off our loft area... I was a bored farm kid what can I say?
5. Heroic event? Heroic doings? Last semester I made muffins for every Monday class, 7 weeks in a row. I know for a fact that some kids didn't have enough money for food so I'm pretty sure I started off their weeks on the right foot. That was fun... and a great community builder. I still bake more than once a week.
Kinda cool that this trade is coast to coast AND over the American/Canadian boarder! Neat!
Until next time, same bat time, same bat channel,