Nik Trades Me Stolen Unicorn Poster and Transvestite Robot for Weird Rooster Thing and I Can See Butt
Nik trades with me all the time.
About twice a month. And he has set up his own art trading project inspired by bARTer Sauce. He's a fan. And I'm a fan of him. All that said, I've had to come up with probably hundreds of "interview" questions for Nik to answer.
So this time we're going with Fun Facts! Fun. Facts about Nik:
- I compulsively cut my hair. Not in any professional way. In my mind it looks good but in the mirror not so much.
- I used to dress and act like Duckie Dale in High School, but I had a mohawk.
- Girls used to date me because I had a mohawk. I went to a lot of proms. After the prom or their parents would warm up to me they'd dump me.
- My favorite movie is Lost in Translation.
- I often look in the trash at my post office for discarded US Weeklys.
- I sleep with ear plugs.
- I used to be REALLY into Feng Shui until I read that it's bad to have images of skeletons, blood, and graveyards. Now I set monster toys in all areas of my house so whether it's fame, family, luck or whatever - I'll have an army of monsters behind me.
- My web comic Mosquito and Spider is more of a documentary than a fictitious yarn about insects.
- I put bARTer Sauce flyers with every swaptree trade.
- I'm currently trying to sell a Sacramento gallery on throwing a bARTer Sauce in California show.